Fans Throw Shade At Toolz And Toke Makinwa As Toolz’s Bachelorette Party Photos Go Viral

Beat FM Presenter, ToolzO had her bachelorette party, Saturday, at a club in Lagos and dildo and condoms were part of the amusement.

The guest list included Toke Makinwa and Gbemi O.

Public reaction since clips from the event hit social media have been so hilarious, one individual even called Toke ‘Madam Owambe’.

Just as another  inquired if ToolzO was wedding in seasons ie Season one, introduction, Season two, bachelorette party, Season three?…. Fill in the gap.

toolz o wedding

One commenter named Stern wrote, “I thought she wedded already. Just look at Toke madam owambe. If you need someone to grace yur chairs in any kind of party the number to dial is Toke’s. She is always fit and available to any nearest party she lays her eyes on.”

toke makinwa, toolz

riskyreward – When 80% of the people at your hen night are those with failed relationships, we all know the likely outcome. As Licenced Haters of Nigeria, we wait. πŸ™‡πŸΌπŸ™‡πŸΌπŸ™‡πŸΌ.

zuchradio – Toke seems to be everywhere this days! Tiwa had male strippers for her hens night, toke, Gbemi & co were there and now, where is the marriage? The same set of women are there! I just hope that…………

creamychristina – How many tymz toolzo dey do wedding 😁😁Or is it to a different man

dianalecrae –  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the wedding is in episodes….she did her introduction, then traditional wedding after 4 months, then after another 4 months, this is the final episodeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Read: #AMVCAs: Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia, And Sika Osei Fess Up, I’m Single, I Need A Guy

officialcharmo – I wouldn’t invite women whose marriages/relationships have crashed to my marital events. Infact why would I still keep them as friends? They’re obviously doing something wrong hence the bad marriages. I prefer to be around women whose lives (marital and otherwise) are wonderful so I can learn their secrets. PROVERBS 13:20

iamaeromax – It is a bad omen to have entities with history of failed marriages and homes to decorate your bachelorette party.. It is a very bad omen… smh.

Read: Toke Makinwa Suffers Criticism After Old, Darker Photos Of Her Resurface

 

Source, Instagram

The post Fans Throw Shade At Toolz And Toke Makinwa As Toolz’s Bachelorette Party Photos Go Viral appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment